COBRA - the Collection Of Biostatistics Research Archive - is a scholar-driven repository of biostatistics working papers that we expect to become a destination for researchers worldwide. Major departments and institutions are contributing their prepublication materials to the collection. This timely, high-quality content may be downloaded freely by interested readers.
Why Should My Institution Participate?
- bring new attention to your research
- be part of a growing community of biostatistics scholarship
- provide branded access to your materials (e.g., logos, page stamps)
For information on joining, please
Why Should I Make COBRA a Research Destination?
- freely access timely and important papers by top researchers
- browse by subject area and set up automatic email notifications of new content
- post your own materials and have them entered into the collection
Bepress exists to serve academia. We deliver scholarly communications and publishing services for academic institutions, empowering their communities to showcase and share their works for maximum impact.
The bepress open-access Institutional Repository platform, Digital Commons, is the world's leading hosted Institutional Repository, featuring an innovative suite of publishing and software services.
To learn more about Institutional Repositories, please visit our IR research page.